We’re glad to inform the general public that the application forms for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) are hereby inviting appropriately qualified candidates for admission into it’s 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH SCHOTP admission form is N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
Requirements for admission into UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma.
- Appliers should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must let in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Appliers must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Appliers must have a Community Health Extension Worker with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission.
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
***All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Please Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
***All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates declared beneath.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
1. Date of Submission of Application Form is from 4th May to 13 July, 2020.
2. Entrance Examination is from 20th to 24th July, 2020.
3. Only the successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through:- 080132861092, 08026988766.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, Please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.