University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Have you been confused because of this coronavirus pandemic and have been asking questions on how to obtain the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic session? Worry no more because this page contains all you need to know about University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Screening From for 2020/2021.
We’re glad to inform all the candidate that made the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) their First choice and scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 27th July, 2020 – Friday, 28th August, 2020.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Then print out Payment Slip
- Then proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform generated (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After payment you’ll receive a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Then proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Finally click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Any further details or schedule via the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates are hereby advised to be checking the University website from time to time.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not be acceptable to the University and may also lead to disqualification of the candidate. “Candidates” names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Since registration is online, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who choose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made the University of Port Harcourt their First Choice. Such change must be made latest by Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible. Those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840.
You can ask any question in the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, Please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.