The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
The authorities of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session and allthe candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal athttps://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Successfully admitted? You are to proceed with registration immediately –UNIJOS Registration procedure and are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer .
You can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
IF YOU THINK THIS POST CAN BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE SHARE IT. THERE ARE BUTTONS BELOW FOR EASY SHARE.