Kwara State Polytechnic” KWARAPOLY” acceptance fee amount & payment procedure for 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates. See the amount and the procedure below .
We are glad to inform you that the management of Kwara state polytechnic ( KWARAPOLY) has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates.
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee.
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Login to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make acceptance fee payment.
- After acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mail box informing you that you credential has been screened.
- If you however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
***Deadline: Admitted candidates should please note that failure to pay acceptance fee after one week of this admission would lead to forfeiture of the admission.
***The date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.